3/14/11

Psalm 61



1.1 My voice and prayer, O God, attend;
2 from ends of earth to you I send
my supplicating cry,
when troubles overwhelm my breast;
then lead me on the rock to rest
that higher is than I.
2.3 In you my soul has shelter found,
and you have been from foes around
the tower to which I flew,
4 within your house I will abide,
and underneath your wings will hide,
forever safe in you.
3.5 For you, O God, my vows have heard,
on me the heritage conferred
of him your name that fears.
6 Long life you to the king will give;
through generations he shall live,
from age to age his years.
4.7 Before his God he shall abide;
O do your truth and grace provide
to keep him in the way.
8 So I your name will ever sing,
a song of praise will daily bring,
that I my vows may pay.

No comments:

Share |