2/11/11

Psalm 34 first 14 verses



1 In every time I'll always bless the LORD;
        His praise will ever be within my mouth.
2 My soul will make its boasting in the LORD;
        Let all the humble hear it and be glad.
3 O join with me to magnify the LORD!
        Let us together raise his name on high!


4 I sought the LORD and he has answered me,
        And he from all my terrors set me free.
5 O look to him, be radiant, unashamed!
        6 This poor man cried; the LORD from trouble saved.
7 The LORD's own angel constantly encamps
        Around those fearing him, and rescues them.


8 O taste and you will see the LORD is good!
        How happy is the man who trusts in him!
9 O fear the LORD, all you he has redeemed!
        For those who fear him never suffer want.
10 Young lions hunger; they may lack their food;
        But those who seek the LORD shall have no want

11 O come you children, listen unto me;
        And I will teach you how to fear the LORD.
12 Who longs for life and loves to see good days?
13     From evil keep your tongue, your lips from lies.
14 Depart from evil and be doing good;
         Seek peace and strive for it with all your heart.

No comments:

Share |