2/07/11

Psalm 30

Angel's Story, 76.76.D. [B]
1.1 O LORD, I will exalt You,
For You have lifted me;
My foes You have allowed not
To glory over me.
2 O LORD my God, I pleaded
That You might heal and save;
3 LORD, You from death have ransomed
And kept me from the grave.
2.4 His saints, O praise Jehovah
And thank His holy name.
5 His anger lasts a moment,
His grace a whole life time.
For sorrow, like a pilgrim,
May tarry all the night,
But then a shout of joy comes
When dawns the morning light.
3.6 In prosperous days I boasted,
"Unmoved I shall remain."
7 O LORD, You by Your favor
My mount in strength maintain;
For when Your face was hidden,
I soon was troubled sore.
8 I'll cry to You, Jehovah;
The LORD I will implore.
4.9 Is there in my blood profit
When in the grave I dwell?
Will dust proclaim Your praises,
Your truth and glory tell?
10 O hear me now, Jehovah!
Be gracious unto me!
To You I cry, Jehovah!
O now my helper be!
5.11 You now have turned my sorrow
To dancing full of joy;
You loosened all my sack-cloth
And girded me with joy.
12 To You sing psalms, my glory,
And never silent be!
O LORD my God, I'll thank You
Through all eternity.

No comments:

Share |