2/02/11

Psalm 25


1 In you, LORD, is my hope;
2 in you, my God, I trust.
  O let me not be put to shame,
  nor o'er me my foes boast.

3 For none who hope in you
   will be ashamed at all,
   but those who wantonly transgress
   upon them shame will fall.

4 Show me your ways, O LORD;
   O teach to me your paths.
5 My Savior God, in you I hope,
   so guide me in your truth.

6 O LORD, recall your love,
   your covenant of old;
7 forget my sins of youth; you're good:
   show mercy manifold.

8 The LORD is good and true;
   the way he'll sinners show.
9 He guides the humble in the right;
   his way he makes them know.

10 The LORD shows grace and truth
    to those his cov'nant keep;
11 as fits your name, O LORD, forgive
    my sin, for it is great.

12 Who truly fears the LORD?
    He'll guide him in the truth;
13 he will abide in happiness,
    his race possess the earth.

14 The friendship of the LORD
    to such will then be shown;
    the riches of his covenant
    by them will be well known.

15 My eyes upon the LORD
   continually are set,
   for he alone can free my feet
   entangled in the net.

16 O turn to me,show grace;
    afflicted, I'm alone;
17 my troubles have been multiplied;
    free me from all my pain.

18 My pain and trouble see,
    my sin from me now take;
19 see how my foes have multiplied;
    how vi'lently they hate!

20 O keep my life secure,
    grant me deliverance;
    and let me not be put to shame,
    for in you is my trust.

21 Since in you is my hope,
     let truth and right me guard.
22 From his afflictions all redeem
     your Is-ra-el, O God.


.,.





Tune Trentham SM -- "Breathe on me breath of God"  

No comments:

Share |