5/18/11

Psalm 109



10.22 I am very poor and needy; stricken in me is my heart.
23 I am gone like ev'ning shadow, like a locust shaken off.
24 Both my knees are weak from fasting; gaunt my body has become.
25 Scorned am I by my accusers; seeing me, they shake their heads.
11.26 Help me, O my God, Jehovah; save me in your mercy great.
27 Let them know that this is your hand; you, O LORD, have done it all.
28 Let them curse me if you bless me. Let my foes be put to shame;
    But may gladness fill your servant 29 while dishonor covers them.
12.    Clothed with shame be my accusers, wrapped up in their own disgrace.
30 With my mouth then will I offer great thanksgiving to the LORD.
     In the midst of thronging people, I will praise him, 31 for he stands
     At the right hand of the needy, saving him from men of death.

No comments:

Share |