5/18/11

Psalm 108


1.1 My heart is ready, O God! I'm rejoicing.
I will sing, yes, sing Your praises!
My glad soul awaken!
2 Waken, O harp! Let my sweet lyre awaken!
With my song I'll rouse the dawning;
3 I will You praise, O LORD.
2.4 Praises to You will I chant through the nations,
For Your grace skies cannot measure;
Your truth reaches heaven.
5 High over heavens, O God, be exalted!
Let Your glory cover all earth,
6 So rescue Your beloved.
3.Save by Your right hand, O God; give me answer!
7 In His temple God has promised,
"I'll portion out Shechem;
Measure in triumph the valley of Succoth;
8 Mine is Gilead, Mine Manasseh,
My helmet Ephraim!
4."While over My land My scepter is Judah,
9 I use Moab as a washbowl,
My shoe toss on Edom;
Over Philistia I shout loud in triumph."
10 Who will lead me to the fortress
And me to Edom bring?
5.11 God, have You thrown us away? Have You spurned us?
You go not forth with our armies;
12 Your help, O God, grant us!
Fighting the enemy man's help is empty,
13 But with God we strive with valor;
He'll trample down our foes.

Tune: Haydn, 11.86.D
much beloved, 
but cannot find
a Midi on the web

No comments:

Share |